Home brewers in Astoria area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonyc318

Reaction score
Just wondering if there are many people on this forum in the Astoria/ Seaside, OR area. Would love to meet up with someone more experienced and learn or must chat about brewing and beer.

I'm mostly getting connected to some guys in seaside. They guy at hondos said plenty of people come into his store, but there's not much publication about any clubs around here. Are you coming up for pouring at the coast at the convention center?

Hi guys. I met a guy today that I think is going to build me a brew stand. I expect to host some brew days in the future. We could do 15 gal batches and split them... Thoughts?

TsunamiBeer said:
Hi guys. I met a guy today that I think is going to build me a brew stand. I expect to host some brew days in the future. We could do 15 gal batches and split them... Thoughts?

You host some brew sessions and I'm there! Sunday's and Tuesday's are difficult, but any other day I would swing by and brew!

Back