Red Stripe brewery tour

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jp1316

Reaction score
I am going to Jamaica in a few weeks and I cannot find any details about a brewery tour...anyone got any information about this? Thanks!

no info on the tour, but be prepared to drink only red stripe while there. It is their beer and they are DAMN proud of it!

just go there, i'm sure they'll give you a tour, if not, well... just drink some red stripe.

Yeah thats my plan as of now, just wanted to see if anyone knew of a link that had the tour information, like hours, ect. So they only serve red stripe in jamaica? guess it could be worse

LOTS of Guinness...Jamaicans love it. Drink it for the strength, mon! There's always Dragon Stout too. Makes you breathe fiyah, mon.

Not a huge fan of Red Stripe, but while you're in Jamaica, get some Guinness Foreign Extra - one of the best beers i've ever had. Tried some in St. Thomas a while back - unbelievable. Apparently it is only available in the Caribbean, Africa and Asia. Sorry to threadjack, but it's THAT good.

Where is the brewery? Because I wouldn't travel to Kingston.

I traded my old, muddy, post-Dunn's River Falls sneakers to some Jamaican in the parking lot for a sixer of Red Stripe. He needed the shoes, I needed the ice cold beers for the bus ride back to Negril!

Love Jamaica mon!! Spent a week and a half for my honeymoon.. It was a blast..

Red Stripe is definately not my favorite beer, but it does alright in a pinch. Think Budwieser!!

Back