• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio 16" x 20" x 8" Enclosure - $70

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ajgeo

Reaction score
SOLD This is a big bright yellow composite enclosure. Continuous stainless hinge on one side, two stainless lockable hasps on the other. There is a gasket on the door. The hasps have "Robroy Industries" engraved on them. The corners of the mounting tabs have cracks from shipping, but the cracks do not go all the way through and do not extend to the existing holes. There is a provision for mounting a back panel, stainless screws are included, but a back panel is not. I was going to make one. This is just too big for my control panel, and would be overkill for me. The enclosure has never been used but it is a bit dirty. It should clean up nicely. $70 plus shipping. Local pickup is preferred, I am in Columbus, Ohio. More photos can be found here. If you want any other photos, have any questions, or have trouble using the link, let me know.

2013-01-31 19.25.49 resized.jpg

2013-01-31 19.26.53 resized.jpg

Back