What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wheat wine I'm saving for the winter. I just had to drink one bottle and see how it's doing. The booze has faded, still a touch of fusels in the finish. It's drinkable and should do the trick when it's snowing.

Need to get some big beers started. Planning a double mash partigyle barleywine with a friend. Big 12-13% monster to split 5 gallons of and then we will both make 5 gallons of something a little tamer. First partigyle, should be fun.

Dave37 said:
Had the crooked stave hop savant on tap the other night. Very good.

I have one of those in the fridge, along with a St Bretta. Their beers are all good, but pricey....gotta ration them.

Having some Sublimely Self-Righteous... it's hoppy goodness for my soul.

image-1774945860.jpg

Great local double ipa, glad I found it

image-3907285274.jpg

Keg just blew....Blonde Ale, I should be sad :( but I have 10 more gallons waiting to be racked into kegs...it sucks running out of beer when you have twice as much waiting to be filled!! The sun getting ready to set over Oregon, great day today!

Killing my last HB 70/-. While watching the rerun of the celebrity softball game after the HR Drby. I just like watching Jenny Finch and Alyssa Milano. Makes it worthwhile.

Tree Shaker. Crazy head on this one... quality beer, but it'd be a lot more delicious around $10.

IMG_5921.jpg

Another glass of Farmhouse Hatter waiting for my fiancee to get home. But I think I decided I'm gonna get stuff to do a funked up version of my Midnight Maple Wheat tomorrow.

ForumRunner_20130715_233220.jpg

My American Amber. Been bottled a few weeks now and holy caramel malt Batman! It has totally changed, in a good way, its smooth dark caramel and malty sweet. Delicious!

ForumRunner_20130716_001401.jpg

had these last night, im always too lazy to put them up while im drinking

first yuengling, thanks remmy it was one good lager! also had a mini tallgrass tour haha started with 8 bit, then ethos and finished off with a nice buffalo sweat :D

2013-07-15 20.04.05.jpg

2013-07-15 20.57.15.jpg

2013-07-15 20.57.25.jpg

2013-07-14 21.07.58.jpg

had these last night, im always too lazy to put them up while im drinking

first yuengling, thanks remmy it was one good lager! also had a mini tallgrass tour haha started with 8 bit, then ethos and finished off with a nice buffalo sweat :D

Cute purse, buddy! :D:rockin::rockin:

On my 2nd bomber of Corona Extra & vodka. the last 3 days it's been 90+,today 97F. humidity is through the roof. It's making my bad L2 & left hip feel like they're sticking out like a compound fracture. This is the pain level I'm forced todeal with every day. Alcohol,take me away!...:drunk:

Back