• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BYO magazine Gift Sub: $16.50

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onipar

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have a buy one get one subscription card for BYO magazine that I'm looking to split with someone.

$16.50 to paypal will get you a year's subscription. Post here to claim it, and if you're the first one to post, then you can PM me to request my paypal address for payment. Also include your name, address and email address in the PM.

Just as a heads-up, I'm only accepting paypal payments as "gift" payments to avoid the paypal charges. I mention this upfront because I know many people prefer not to use the "gift" payment because then you're not protected by paypal from fraud.

So if you're not willing to pay as a gift, I completely understand, but please do not claim this offer.

I've been a member here for a while, and you can ask around about me first if you'd like to.

Thanks! :mug:

Latest posts

Back