Seattle Business Trip-Where to go

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been to Elysian Fields by the ballpark tiwce. I highly recommend both the beer and the food.

I wasn't really impressed with The Pike.

If you like wine, I enjoyed Purple Cafe and Wine Bar, as well.

Naked City was great when I visited... I suppose it's even better now since they're brewing their own beer.

Uber is cool. Though it really depends on the what type of bars you like. Although, If you are looking for good beer selection, the downtown Tap House Restaurant has 160 beers on tap, though it's more of a restaurant than a bar. Brouwer's in Fremont also has an excellent selection of foreign beers, 64 beers on tap. Pike is cool, though mostly for it's location. I would just go Brewery jumping. Elysian, Maritime, Fremont, and Hales are all fairly close to each other.

My Faves:

1. Brouwers (world class beer bar... probably top 10 bars in the world). Current tap list.
2. Stumbling Monk (awesome small hole in the wall Belgian beer bar)
3. Beveridge Place (awesome beer bar in West Seattle)
4. Elysian - Capital Hill location is my favorite. Great beer, good food.
5. Naked City - Great beer bar...food is hit and miss. They brew some house beers, but what really shines are their guest taps. Hit up Gorditos down the street before or after for some great 'wet' burritos
6. Collins Pub - Best beer bar in downtown, good food too.

Brouwers has some awesome food along with the beer...IIRC its owned by Bottleworks which is an awesome beer store about 2-3 miles from Brouwers. You have Cellar Homebrew in north Seattle and a few more shops if you are willing to drive; however, I don't think any of them will blow your mind.

My Faves:

1. Brouwers (world class beer bar... probably top 10 bars in the world). Current tap list.
2. Stumbling Monk (awesome small hole in the wall Belgian beer bar)
3. Beveridge Place (awesome beer bar in West Seattle)
4. Elysian - Capital Hill location is my favorite. Great beer, good food.
5. Naked City - Great beer bar...food is hit and miss. They brew some house beers, but what really shines are their guest taps. Hit up Gorditos down the street before or after for some great 'wet' burritos
6. Collins Pub - Best beer bar in downtown, good food too.

i could not have said it better myself!

Back