First Kit in 20 years

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DDQ

Reaction score
Things have changed a bit since then! Doing an Oregon Original IPA, grain bag, three stages of hop addition? I don't even remember adding hops back then. Just need to get it safely into the bucket and I can turn my attention to the butts on the smoker!

image-518403104.jpg

Welcome to homebrewtalk. I am in the same boat, I brewed 20+ years ago and got back into it not too long ago. Big changes in the kits, I like to make my own but will sometimes get a kit to try a new style. They are pretty advanced. Good luck with yours!

Thanks I got interested in all grain, home brew store guys suggested I do a few kits to get back into it. Sage advice I think. Good luck to ya!

Welcome to the community and back to the hobby!

I'm sure some things have changed a bit over the last 20 years but its still beer, if you need any help there are lots of very capable brewers here to lend a hand.

As you move along be sure to read the stickies at the top of each forum, people have put a lot of time into them and they are extremely helpful in answering a lot of questions:)

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back