99 bottles of beer on the wall

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Awesome

Reaction score
No... seriously. I just counted and I have 99 bottles of beer stacked against the wall of my closet:mug:

pass it around. How much beer is your closet?

Holy smokes Ed! That's alot of beer! I thought the 25 that I have on tap meant something! I've probably got 100 bottles laying around too.

Damn I have 10 on tap and 137 different bottles on the shelves lining my kitchen. Plus another 29 that I dont have room to put up.

14 22oz bottles
22 16.9oz bottles
143 12 oz bottles

5 gallons primary
10 gallons secondary

I need to start kegging... but then I'd need another fridge too...

damn.....and ed with 60 gallons on tap....damn

Not on tap really, just there, chillin, in the garage. I have 15 gallons more on tap in the kegerator.

Now, when the walk in cold room gets done, I can see my collection of 20 cornies full and chilled some day before Summer starts. :D

a keg only lasts maybe a week around here being that we're a bunch of alcoholics. So I only have 10 gallons on tap, 20 gallons conditioning and 10 more fermenting.

I've got about 18 cases of 12oz bottles and about 30 22oz bottles on the shelves in my utility room. Plus about 20 gallons worth of Apfelwein mostly in 1-liter EZ-cap bottles.

I need to brew more. :D

4brewweekend002.jpg

I feel special with the biggest reserve of homebrew I've ever had.

15 gals kegged
2 cases bottled.
25 gal. in carboys.

(also 10 gal. of apfelwein kegged, and 10 in carboys for about 2 months now.)

I have approximately 300 cleaned, de-labeled, and oven sterilized bottles ready for brewing. I have been doing that for the past week! Just started brewing again yesterday. I have now 15 gallons of random stuff fermenting.

So the running total is:

315 gallons... fementing, kegged, and conditioning

and

1,151 bottles. (I couldn't distinguish on a few posts between filled bottles or empty bottles, so these are lumped together)

Keep brewing! :mug:

I have approximately 300 cleaned, de-labeled, and oven sterilized bottles ready for brewing. I have been doing that for the past week! Just started brewing again yesterday. I have now 15 gallons of random stuff fermenting.

So the running total is:

315 gallons... fementing, kegged, and conditioning

and

1,151 bottles. (I couldn't distinguish on a few posts between filled bottles or empty bottles, so these are lumped together)

Keep brewing! :mug:

Duff Man says, "Oh Yeahhh!!"

God knows how many bottles. Uhm. At least 5 cases of full bottles, 8 cases of empty bottles that need to be de-labeled. 10 total kegs. So 40 gallons kegged and 2 kegs to be filled soon.

Dedicating 2 kegs to Apfelwein.

7 gallons waiting for bottles - maybe tonight if I can stomach it.
48 12 oz. bottles just filled this morning while teaching the kids some new words.
18 22 oz. bottles of bland stout. Good first attempt at the style, but bland.
About 50 HB bottles in the fridge - pale ale cold conditioning for another week and an IPA I'm drinking.

I'm never brewing again until I can keg, hopefully right after vacation in a few weeks.

About to sanitize 300 bottles for about 25 gallons of assorted beer, including 5 gallons of dunkleweizen, 10 gallons of chocolate/chili/honey porter, and 10 gallons of whiskey stout.

I really need to get some kegging equipment

Oof. 2. 2 bottles of beer. But 5 gallons in a keg.

I also have 5 in a primary, 5 in a secondary, and 5 to be brewed this weekend. That should be good.

I do have 187 empty bottles though. I told my wife that I don't have a problem, because all my beer stuff is in one spot. We went to a brewing friend of mine's house for dinner, and he had beer in just about every room in the house. Including a 3 gallon carboy aging in his foyer behind a chair. I would not have been all that shocked if he had pulled the lid off their toilet tank and had another one gallon jug aging something else.

12 22oz. bottles of a Belgian Tripel I made over a year ago and that's the last of my bottled beer. I have ~15 gallons kegged and on tap and another 15 gallons sitting in carboys at various stages of fermentation/clearing.

around 150 bottles, 10 Gallons kegged, 5 gallons in Primary, Soon to be brewed (have grains and hops) 15 gallons, Christmas Brew 5 gallons, 25 gallons of Apfelwein everywhere from day 4 all the way to the 5 gallons kegged, aged and on tap.
When I get the 3 batches that are in the works in the fermenter, I will be at 103 gallons for the year....I don't' feel very good about that, as it included beer, wine, mead, and Apfelwein. It should be double that...but I have spent around $900 on Keezer crap this year that will go toward ingredients next year.

I would feel bad about being so far behind...but I drink 99% of my beer...so It's a lot of time for me here.

I have 10 gallons sitting in secondary. Will be brewing within the next two weekends though. Will push the total to 20.

I would not have been all that shocked if he had pulled the lid off their toilet tank and had another one gallon jug aging something else.

Hey, that sounds like a rad method of fermentation temp control! I may have to rig something like this up!!! :D

Oi, I don't know...

I don't know how many botlles actually, because I've been drinking them, but I currently have bottled;

5 Gallon Batches

Amber Ale
Ginger Orange Dortmunder
Dead Guy Clone
Old Bog ROad Brown Ale

2.5 Gallon Batches
Lime Blonde
Black Pearl Porter
Centennial Blonde

2.5 Gallon Primary
Ordinary Bitter

5 gallons APfelwein Bottled (1/2 Carbed)

3 Gallons of Peach Mead bottle conditioning

3 gallons Mead bulk ageing

2 dozen or so, Assorted bottles from previous batches tucked away in a dark cupboard.

Hmm let me do a quick mental inventory:

5 gallons Nipper IPA in primary
5 gallons AHS pumpkin ale in primary

about 6 bottles Scots Brown ale ready to drink (remainder of an early batch)
2 cases oatmeal stout stashed away for bottle conditioning
4 gallons Apfelwein bottled and cellared
12 bottles American wheat
12 bottles ginger beer

I've got a good pipeline 'to brew'....

None, but I have 60 gallons on tap in the freezer in the garage! :mug:

I have always wondered how you guys "get rid" of so much beer. It's not like you can drink 10-12 beer every night or have all your friends and neighbors over constantly, or can you? :drunk:

Are you guys switching kegs sometimes? Like if you have 3-4 taps and for some reason yuo want to switch beer A with beer B for a night and then back.

Just between me and SWMBO, we've managed to nearly cash a keg of Hobgoblin in about 3 weeks - but 1.5 of those weeks were WHILE it was still carbonating. It's only been "prime" to dispense for 1.5 weeks now.

about 80 gallons bottled, either conditioned, or conditioning.....10 in secondary, and another 10 fermenting.........brewing another 10 today.:mug:

my backyard is the atlantic.....makes it hard to brew come winter, gotta stock up now.

15 gallons of Hefe almost done fermenting, 5 gallons of ultra-hopped IPA, 20 gallons of my take on Sam Adams Summer Ale / Sweetwater Hummer brewed yesterday and 10 gallons of light ale in kegs, one of which is on tap. Just got 4 more kegs for a total of 10, need to get more carboys! Only 2 ready for use right now.

12 bombers of hefe in the closet, and I'm bottling about 60 more bombers of beer soon. I will have more homebrew on hand than I have ever had, not to mention the three on tap in my kegerator. It's not up to EdWort's standards (nor even close), but life is good (especially considering I only started brewing a little over a year ago. :)

Back