• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - 15.5 g. keg for kettle (MI or Northern IN)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmdrico7812

Reaction score
I would like to purchase a 15.5 gallon keg that I can use as a kettle. Does anyone in Michigan have one they'd be willing to part with? Doesn't have to be cut, I can do that. Thanks.

I'd like to spend no more than $75. I've seen them on ebay and Craigslist for around $50 for an old beat up keg (that's really all I want). I want to be able to boil enough wort to get a 10 gallon batch and a keg-kettle seems to be the most economical way to do it. Thanks for the help.

I'll keep an eye out also!
I have found them during the summer at the dump/recycle place. Check out your local area and see. I asked multiple times and the chcik was a B and didn't want to tkae my cash for something she was either going to scrap herself or try to get a deposite from a liqour store. Pissed me off. Oh well I'll find one someday.

I was going to go but stayed home and brewed.I do plan on going next year so that sounds like a plan.

We thought about going, but then tickets sold out so I enjoyed some home brew with my brother. Summer beer fest though, I'll be there.

Back