Home Brewery websites?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly.

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone here has website dedicated to their home brewery?

i am thinking about setting up a small website and would like to see what others have done. im not looking to sell anything, just get the name out there :)

feel free to post your website, or websites of others that you think are good example of a home brewery website.

thanks in advance.

I made one just for the hell of it to get back into the swing of things with web and graphic design, since it is now my major. Could be better. I know it's pretty big, but if I have it scaled automatically the graphics look like crap.

O'Daniel Brewery

I am not sure exactly what you hope to achieve with your site, but brewblogger is a free software package that lets you store recipes, track brew sessions, and perform simple calculations.

You can check it out at brewblogger.net

I am not sure exactly what you hope to achieve with your site, but brewblogger is a free software package that lets you store recipes, track brew sessions, and perform simple calculations.

You can check it out at brewblogger.net

im looking for more of a site that i can put up info about the brewery.
someplace i can direct people that have questions about what we are doing/brewing/about

case and point. last weekend we were at a brewfest and there were ~15 of us, all with Cloud 9 Brewing stickers. I had ~10 people come up to me alone asking about Cloud 9 Brewing and where to get the beer/where we are located/types of beers, etc etc. i didnt really have an answer for them.....

A lot of people seem to just use blogs. I've thought about building a small site with Apple's iWeb since I already own the domain for my photography site.

Its futile! This is the goddarnist best site in the www!!! If you cant find it here I doubt you'll find it anywhere. I thaught the same thing until I discovered this place. You cant loose out here. There is just about every thing you could ever want here.

I made one just for the hell of it to get back into the swing of things with web and graphic design, since it is now my major. Could be better. I know it's pretty big, but if I have it scaled automatically the graphics look like crap.

O'Daniel Brewery

That's pretty friggin sweet! I'd love to be able to do that stuff. My own sites are pretty plain looking. Teach me!!

Its futile! This is the goddarnist best site in the www!!! If you cant find it here I doubt you'll find it anywhere. I thaught the same thing until I discovered this place. You cant loose out here. There is just about every thing you could ever want here.

Although I did create my own at Homemade Spirits • Portal for people I met along the way. Thaught I might start a brew club one day in Ohio.

Being my only member, I guess Im my own friend in the brew haus, cant even get someone here to add me as a friend, haha. Oh well. :ban:

Cheers to the beer snobs. :mug:

I love the music!

Yeah, pretty nifty little free app and easy to setup. I find myself relistening to the BN for song ideas. Got a lot of family that keep tabs on my brewing through the blog, so trying to keep the song relatively clean. Not an easy thing to do with beer/drinking related songs. :)

Holy Crap! There are some pretty professional looking sites. I started a simple blog, but never seem to have time to do anything with it. I eventually want to have categories for label display, equipment and recipes.

I've made a couple, a brewblogger and a regular blog. They're both in my sig. Not the greatest work I've done, but something respectable in under an hour for both. I wanted something to write posts and updates to, not really a display site for my beers (though I will make a page about them on my blog).

i'm still working on mine, i have some hidden pages with some detailed info for my own personal use that i worked on, in fact i havent officially picked a name for the brewery, but i put together a site anyway so i have something to keep track of my recipes, etc.

MoMo Brewing Co.
http://www.wix.com/wpstanhagen/brewing#!

at some point i'll get my own domain but this will have to do for now. if the link doesnt work try copy/paste into browser...i dont know why i can't get it to work.

let me know how it looks, i'd love some feedback.

For now I am just on twitter @pighillbrewery but I plan to start a blog. I have a website and hosting for a record label I run will probably just do the same for the hombrew. I am new to homebrew too so it will be an archive from the humble beginnings to whatever becomes of it.

fyi. for anyone out there looking for a cheap way to get a decent looking site you can check out www.weebly.com

buy a domain at godaddy.com or something similar (i paid about $15 for 2 years). weebly will let you build and host the site for free and you can forward it to you the godaddy.com domain.

a nice way to get a site up for $15 bucks. its not perfect especially if you have experience with site building but it is really easy to use and the sites dont look bad for a free hosting service.

Thanks. We are actually making some changes, updating the header and making the blog more lively. Hopefully we can start having some events such a brew a longs and beer tastings.

Pretty cool. I just really got mine up. I haven't had a chance to put up my labels and pics of the beers.

I have a personal site that runs on my PC on my home network. I update it on Brewday with my iPhone's browser. Recording the data like that works best for me, as opposed to writing it down with the intention to "get to it later". As I have ADHD, later almost never comes. Well, it does, but I've moved on to something else that interests me by then.

I had been wanting to start a site for a while, but never got around to it. I recently bought a house and subsequently changed the name of my "brewery" so I decided to start blogging about the process. I am updating my site with my recipes as I have time to do so, and I also plan on documenting brew days as well. Photography is another hobby of mine so there will be a lot of photojournals throughout the life of the site.

http://columbiabrewing.tumblr.com

I recently started brewing, about 3-4 months ago so I am far from perfecting my own recipes. However I am a graphic designer for a living, so my brand will be built before my recipes ha!

I set up http://www.solanumbrew.com but only have a landing page so far. I have been working on labels and other brand collateral before getting to building the website.

Just finished mine last week. Had a down day at the office and wanted to look busy.

Used a "Blogger" template and took out quite a bit of the annoying code that made it look like a blog and not an actual, stand-alone website.

www.seventhstreetbrewingcompany.com

Back