How business should be done.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mopillar

Reaction score
So I am about to make the Blood Orange Hefe and finally found some blood oranges after searching around. I had placed my order with Brewmasters Warehouse and gave them a call to see when all my ingredients would be heading my way. At the time they didn't have the yeast that I needed but told me they would give me the more expensive yeast for what I was paying for the original and on top of that I should have everything at my door tomorrow.

This was my first time doing business with them and I will be sure to do more just because of their helpfulness. Just wanted to share my story because I like to deal with people like that.

I'm a fan of brewmasters warehouse as well. Quick responses and great customer service. And I do believe its the cheapest flat rate (not free) shipping price as well.

I have to agree, I've placed a few orders with them myself and they've always been extremely fast with deliveries. Granted I'm only one state over from them, but the fact that they get the order together and sitting on my doorstep the next day is impressive for me.

Latest posts

Back