Actual corny cornelius keg height?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mstang1988

Reaction score
All,

What is the actual height of your kegs? The reason I ask is I'm making a custom fridge and I was hoping to find some kegs that are 23" but almost all of the ones 4 sale are 25" in height. Can a few of you measure yours for me? I'm also planning on using a low profile connection.

I was using that chart when designing mine. The problem came to be when shopping I started to noticed that a good majority of them were 25". I want to make sure the 23" ones actually exist, what brands they are etc. I don't mind the 9" vis 8.5" and loosing some height.

For those of you that are helping can you include the brand and where you bought them if possible?

Thank you!

I've seen variations of that chart but have never seen what I would describe as a complete one. A Spartenburg Challenger VI is 25" tall with a 8-1/4" diameter. A number of other variations exist. Has anyone ever bothered to come up with a more complete resource of soda keg dimensions?

Back