• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 2.5 or 3 Gallon Cornelius / Corny Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbrookeiv

Crafted Magazine
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm interested in starting to keg, but my fridge won't fit 5 gallon kegs. I'd like to try to find two 2.5 or 3 Gallon Cornelius kegs, so I can keg a whole batch at once. Let me know if any of you have one or two for sale, or know where to find them cheap.

It's very frustrating, since 5 Gallon reconditioned kegs run cheaper than 2.5 gallon kegs. :drunk:

:mug:

Every once in a while you can get them for $60 or $70. Otherwise plan to spend $100+

They aren't nearly as common as 5 gallon, so demand beats supply.

jbrookeiv I am in the same predicament as you are or were. I have limited space that can only fit a 3 0r 2.5 corny. I am in So. Fla. did you happen to find anywhere in south florida that had the 3 or 2.5's?

Thank you

springtime said:
jbrookeiv I am in the same predicament as you are or were. I have limited space that can only fit a 3 0r 2.5 corny. I am in So. Fla. did you happen to find anywhere in south florida that had the 3 or 2.5's?

Thank you

I have a 3 gal ball lock I would be willing to trade for a couple of 5 gal ball lock Cornys Let me know.

MTPETDOC thank you for reply. However, I just found some 2.5 gallon cornys at a reasonable price $79. These are new (from china) should be fine SS. Got them @ cornykeg.com

MTPETDOC thank you for reply. However, I just found some 2.5 gallon cornys at a reasonable price $79. These are new (from china) should be fine SS. Got them @ cornykeg.com

Hope u didnt pay for those yet.. search the boards a little.. alot of people complaning about them.. all sorts of things from bad welds to thinner walls and so on. Jus not as well constructed as the italian made kegs

My wife knows that if anything were to happen to me that the small corny kegs are worth 2X the big ones, It surprised her when I told her. But I didn't want some guy offering her $20 bucks because they are half the size.

Latest posts

Back