• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Keg Cowboy 30 plate wort chiller, Hop Stopper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can get a picture up tomorrow... it's just as it came out of the box. I think I even have the box.

Hey man, I am in metro- Atlanta. Who makes and what model is the plate chiller you have. I am possibly interested.

It's the 30 plate wort chiller Keg Cowboy sells. I have no idea who manufactures them.

Model # b3-12a-30

Arghh. Hop stopper won't fit under my elements in my BK. Guess I should have thought of that. For sale again. Same price. $35 shipped. Confirmed it is in brand new condition. Never used.

HarkinBanks said:
Arghh. Hop stopper won't fit under my elements in my BK. Guess I should have thought of that. For sale again. Same price. $35 shipped. Confirmed it is in brand new condition. Never used.

Ill take it. I will send you a PM shortly.

Sounds good. FYI I just read the original post and he said it came with male and female connections. I only got a female 1/2 connection. I pmd him and will let you know what he says.

Awesome plate chiller! Thanks. Already have it mounted.
20130109_203552.jpg

Back