Local Grocery now has Microbrews (pic)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

509inc

Reaction score
Must be seen to be believed

microbrews.jpg

Is that sign implying where to find 6 packs?
Beer Wars is a great movie for those who don't know any better about the control over that market.

Yeah not sure why they consider Miller and Coors original.

I'm looking at this on my phone so when I clicked on the picture I about lost it laughing!
Lets hope they are getting ready to properly stock that section.

There's a Weis grocery store in Berks County PA that has a beer and microbrew section. You can pick up a mix and match 6 pack for $10.99 there.

There's a Weis grocery store in Berks County PA that has a beer and microbrew section. You can pick up a mix and match 6 pack for $10.99 there.

:eek: It's $7.99-$9.99 here starting with stuff like New Belgium working up to things like Unibroue

tre9er said:
and I think that's Blue Moon...facepalm

The Restaurants and hotels outside Denali National Park call Blue Moon and Killians "microbrews" and charge a dollar more for them; only one place up there actually carries Denali Brewery beer.

Then again, in Anchorage you can go to almost any Liquor store and get a growler of beer that was brewed within five miles of the store.

Back