Scored some Greenlee punches

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamCanFly

Reaction score
I just want to brag a little. I know ya'll will appreciate this.

I went to Canton (giant flea market) with my wife and in-laws yesterday. While my wife and mother in-law looked at furniture and girly stuff, my father in-law and I looked at tools and other cool stuff. I told him to keep an eye out for hole punches. We found a couple, but they were a little high on price for the condition they were in so I passed. I'm pretty frugal, so I figured I'd just stick with my Harbor Freight step bits. When we got back to my in-law's house, my father in-law went out to his shed and dug up a whole set of Greenlee punches! He said they were handed down to him, but he never really knew what they were. Talk about luck! :mug:
2012-03-04_14-08-18_107.jpg

2012-03-04_14-09-06_304.jpg

Nice, just remember that they are conduit size not chassis size punches

Edit: at least thats what greenlee 735's are maybe you got more.

I tested the 1/2" on a piece of scrap I had. It went through it like butter, and the weldless bulkhead fit great.

Total score. Congrats. They're worth their weight in gold - well almost. . .

if i could go back in time i would of went straight to greenlee's and actually saved money..
punches > stepbits every time.

Back