Should I dry hop? Arrogant Bastard Clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matteo57

Reaction score
So I brewed a Arrogant Bastard Clone, the second version Jamil did on Can you brew it. I hit Mash temp throughout and OG as well as FG right on the money. I added the hop additions throughout (75min, 60 min, 45 min, and flame out, all 1.2 oz of chinook). Anyways, the flavor while good, the hop aroma and flavor is not quite there while doing a side by side with AB.
So, my question, I have only .25 oz chinook but I have east kent goldings, col,umbus, ahntanum, and warrior in my freezer and I was wondering if anyone suggested dry hopping for a few days to a week? '
Anyways, any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks!

I can't smell you beer from here:D In other words, it's your call, you're the master brewer on this. You could also peruse some of the arrogant bastard threads on this forum to see if anyone has specifics pertaining to dry hopping, there are some related threads down there VVVVVV

Back