n00b from Houston TX!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoustonMead

Reaction score
Hello!! Just signed up and live in Houston TX. My regular group of friends and myself have been making meads for about 10 months now and I just wanted to join and chat with some knowledgeable folks.

Cheers!

Not sure what side of Houston you live in, but bottling up some of my latest Amber Ale to take to KegCowboy. Swing by if you are in the area. *cheers*

Not sure what side of Houston you live in, but bottling up some of my latest Amber Ale to take to KegCowboy. Swing by if you are in the area. *cheers*

We would love to meet you in person! I also know some people that are excited to hear about the pending delivery!

Oh man that would sound awesome! Sorry I missed it. I live on the North side near Spring/The Woodlands.

Back