• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 and 10 Gallon kegs, Modesto Ca local pickup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetfixr

Reaction score
I got out of brewing a couple of years ago. I have 3 10gallon kegs and 4 5gallon ball locks. Last time I checked they all held pressure. I rinsed them all out but they could benifit from a good thorough cleaning. I would like to get $200 for them all, I think I got like 6 QDs around too I will toss them in too. Please email me at [email protected].

Just to clear things up, they are ball-lock cornelius style kegs. They are a large bulky item so shipping would kinda kill the deal, so I would rather not ship. I would like to sell all kegs as one lot. I know the 10 gallons kegs are kind of an "odd ball" so they weren't cheap, can't quite remember what I paid for them. But just like the 3 gallon kegs, they not really found as a surplus item like the 5 gallon kegs, so they fetch a premium. I was planning on fermenting in the 10s.

yeah, if I had the means to make it up there, I would, but I would spend enough on gas and driving around that it wouldn't be worth it. Someone will find you and buy them. I think it'd be fun to have a 10 gallon keg.

I'd love the 10 gallon kegs. If you decide to ship that is or could you drop them off in SF? I am in Portland and not driving that far for anything.

Back