Which 7day wine does any recommend

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dye29

Reaction score
Hy all im new to wine making and i like a white fruity wine which kit is a good one to do cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

7 day kit? I'm not familiar with any kits that would be "ready" in 7 days, most of the time fermentation can still be active at that point. I've heard some kits can be ready in 30 days or 6 weeks, but I've never used one. Wine making is a thing of patience, ever more so than brewing and I think if you tried something with that quick of a turn around time you might not be super happy with the results.

Apparently there are such things as 7 day wine kits. A google search will prove that. I have no experience with kits, sorry I can't help.

Apparently there are such thugs as 7 day wine kits. A google search will prove that. I have no experience with kits, sorry I can't help.

Well then I stand corrected. Hmmm 7 days kits, just doesn't sound right for even a cheap table wine. But who knows...heck I just learned there was 7 day kits.

:tank:

7 day wine??? I've heard Boons farm... Or barefoot

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back