Anyone here from Amsterdam???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeBronco

Reaction score
I am looking for someone who currently lives in amsterdam... There is a particular beer there that my the owners of my homebrew shop have been looking for, for years. In fact since the last time they went across the pond. (about 5 years ago)

Trade of almost ANY russian river beer or west coast IIPA's. Name your beer!!!!

Hopefully you'll get a better response than mine, but I'm usually there every six months or so. My next trip sometime around August. If you haven't heard anything by the summer, send me a reminder and I'll see if I can find your beer. :mug:

I am looking for someone who currently lives in amsterdam... There is a particular beer there that my the owners of my homebrew shop have been looking for, for years. In fact since the last time they went across the pond. (about 5 years ago)

Trade of almost ANY russian river beer or west coast IIPA's. Name your beer!!!!

Maybe you could name the particular beer you want. I can't imagine why you didn't.

Im trying to find out the name now. The owners are looking for the beer "coaster" with the name of the brewery on it. I should know by tomorrow.

of course I'm joking, you can't trade prostitutes for beer :)

beerbong.gif

should be in stock at my local. if nobody gets it to you before the end of june, of if you know an easy (ie cheap) way to ship beer overseas let me know,,, unlikely. i can bring a few bottles to the us and post them in july
meanwhile, since i've never had this beer from them, i'll go try it and see what all the fuss is about!

Looking for a Cantillon Iris as well... Willing to ship almost ANY beer to get it!!!!!

picked up a few bottles on my last trip to the bottle shop. pm me if you change your mind or i'll bring two to the us in the summer and we can do a postal swap. they didn't have iris in stock but it's on their list so i could grab a couple when they're in. still never tried it

col.jpg

Brouwerij 'Tij is a wonderful place. I travelled to Amsterdam for my 40th birthday and went there for drinks on the actual day, even though it is off the beaten path. As I recall the brews were all killer good, and very strong. It is located in a windmill, has a wonderful, unpretentious atmosphere that reminded me of US brewpubs, and is situated right next to a cafe that also has a great beer lineup.

Back