Lifted Kilt Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Councilman

Reaction score
Changed my "Clan Campbell Ale" to "Lifted Kilt." Saw the image on a board somewhere & just had to use it! :eek:

LiftedKilt.jpg

That's just wrong! This is a family site, if you are going to post pictures naked butts lets make sure they belong to a hot little gal.

I will say this, it could have been worse... could be my hairy backside in that kilt and believe me I don't even want to see that.

Crikey man!

Don't we have any decent photochoppers in here? Fix that, PUH-LEASE!!!!

Orrelse,

I agree with all my manhood and with no disrespect to The Councilman, but DID YOU HAVE TO CUT AND PASTE THE DAMN LABEL IN YOUR POST... :eek: ...! I feel quite ill and almost tossed up a batch of decent homebrew! I can no longer check this post and must visit the "Ginger" gallery to easy the pain I feel in my retinas! IN GINGERs WE TRUST. Eeeeekkkk!

woodstone said:
Orrelse,

I agree with all my manhood and with no disrespect to The Councilman, but DID YOU HAVE TO CUT AND PASTE THE DAMN LABEL IN YOUR POST... :eek: ...! I feel quite ill and almost tossed up a batch of decent homebrew! I can no longer check this post and must visit the "Ginger" gallery to easy the pain I feel in my retinas! IN GINGERs WE TRUST. Eeeeekkkk!

I Showed my wife the "Gingers." She still prefers the "Lifted Kilt" label. I just don't understand. :rolleyes:

Anything that gets more women interested in homebrewing and craft ales has to be a positive, however ...

I'll take mine in a glass, please!

Back