Stop it with the "F" Bombs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Packages?! Why were you looking at their packages bro?

Oh I don't look for them. When packages are so prominent that they appear to be looking for me, I get the smurf out of there.

I am comfortable in my man-hood.

Smurfed enough hot women to be comfortable, never come close to any sexual contact with a man, much less smurfing one.

If some guy's package is in my face, I am NOT gonna pretend not to see it.

Either they will get the smurf out, or I will.

I think it would be kinda funny if this forum filtered out the word, "Budweiser"

Hey Buddy... Budweiser is the King of Beers. Says so right on the can. You can't smurfing top that...King of Beers.

I'd like to purpose a forum-wide rule that the f-bomb be replaced by 'smurf' in all existing and future threads. It will allow people to swear with impunity, and drive new members nuts for a while until they figure it out.

If you don't agree, go smurf yourselves. (See how nicely that works?).:)

I'd like to purpose a forum-wide rule that the f-bomb be replaced by 'smurf' in all existing and future threads. It will allow people to swear with impunity, and drive new members nuts for a while until they figure it out.

If you don't agree, go smurf yourselves. (See how nicely that works?).:)

You could also use 'flocc' since it's also short for flocculation, which is a normal yeast process. :D

Go flocc off. :D

Does it make you feel like a big man? Try using a different adjective and quit hiding behind the "F"bombs. It shows how insecure you are.

Since I have yet to reply directly to the point...

No, for the most part, I don't think it's a "big man" complex.

I lose track of all the times I've been out at the typical chain restaurant or wherever and there's a table of younger guys, typically, having some relatively inert conversation but every other word is how f-ing great this or that is, or how f-ing cool this or that is, or whatever. I honestly think they don't even realize every other word has some form of f-ck in it.

Don't really care if it's happening when it's me and the guys, but when I'm out with grandma or the almost-grandkids or whatever, yeah, I don't like it either even though there is usually no nefarious intent.

Did you just call us ass smurfers??????

Call me a prude, but I don't even smurf a HOT girl in the ass.
IMO/IME, whatever keeps her happy Hoss. :D
Am I going to have to be the one to comment on that form of smurfing? Looks like its getting a bad rap.
Yeah, I found that too... I think people need to know about the less harmful form of smurf/smurfing. :D

I recognize no other form of Smurfing, than the original little blue people used. Which means to fu<k.

You have to wonder, are they blue because they can't smurf? Or has Smurfette just had a headache for the past decade (or two)?? :eek: :D

Did you just call us ass smurfers??????

Call me a prude, but I don't even smurf a HOT girl in the ass.

I don't remember but I'm sure I meant it in the nicest way possible. You are a prude...you asked me to call you that...

Now, the REAL question...Would you smurf a hot smurf in the smurf?...with another smurf taking video? I thought so!

Caught the tail end of this. Happy smurfing to you all. I'm smurfed, and hope you all get a good smurf tonight. You will sleep better.

Caught the tail end of this. Happy smurfing to you all. I'm smurfed, and hope you all get a good smurf tonight. You will sleep better.

Dan my friend, we're all smurfed. Even if we're not smurfed, deep down, we wanna be. So, we go out and try to get smurfed and then realize that we already were and we just wasted a whole day recovering from getting smurfed yesterday. And we forgot that the last time we got smurfed, it wasn't really all that great anyway...but that one time back in high school it was.... I hope you understand where I'm coming from here.:

Dan my friend, we're all smurfed. Even if we're not smurfed, deep down, we wanna be. So, we go out and try to get smurfed and then realize that we already were and we just wasted a whole day recovering from getting smurfed yesterday. And we forgot that the last time we got smurfed, it wasn't really all that great...but that one time back in high school it was.... I hope you understand where I'm coming from here.

Dude, you're SO smurfed up in the head. :D :drunk:

Dan my friend, we're all smurfed. Even if we're not smurfed, deep down, we wanna be. So, we go out and try to get smurfed and then realize that we already were and we just wasted a whole day recovering from getting smurfed yesterday. And we forgot that the last time we got smurfed, it wasn't really all that great anyway...but that one time back in high school it was.... I hope you understand where I'm coming from here.:

Dude (1980's)

You know what Ischiavo? Man, I wish, truly wish I could drink a few brews with you, Goldiggie, Yooper, PassedPawn and Staufbier, of course CG and that AB guy as well; just to name a few. And of course Revvy.

Many more cats out there on this home brew thread I'd like to meet and drink a few with. Yes it's Friday night and I've had some home brew.. maybe even at a smurf state now.

Doesn't matter, really would like to meet, burn some meat on the BBQ and have a few beers with all of you.

Says a PACKERS FAN!?!?!?! WHAT THE F!@#!!! Go Vikes!
Shut the smurf up mothersmurfer. :eek:
It took quite a few smurfing years to get where I'm at and I look back at them all smurfingly. If I could smurfing do it all again there is one smurfette that I would smurf in the smurfing smurf. I'm sure you guys understand....

I completely understand that smurfing logic. You always want to smurf the one that got away. You can blame the ropes, or bad knots all you want. :cross::D

Dude (1980's)

You know what Ischiavo? Man, I wish, truly wish I could drink a few brews with you, Goldiggie, Yooper, PassedPawn and Staufbier, of course CG and that AB guy as well; just to name a few. And of course Revvy.

Many more cats out there on this home brew thread I'd like to meet and drink a few with. Yes it's Friday night and I've had some home brew.. maybe even at a smurf state now.

Doesn't matter, really would like to meet, burn some meat on the BBQ and have a few beers with all of you.

Let's organize that smurfing party! I'm IN!

Friends and Family Frequently Follow on Facebooks Fallacious Fellowship Fold, Finally.

Back