Stainless Steel Panel Resources?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fid

Reaction score
So a friend of mine recently bought a Cruise-A-Home boat... basically the thing is like a floating Winnebago. He's living aboard it at a local marina and is planning on renovating the inside of the entire thing and I've offered my assistance. Currently its got some tacky paneling throughout the entire inside and basically everything screams 1970s.

web-4031a-1.jpg

Anywho... getting to the point here, I was going to suggest that he replaces the existing wood paneling with some sheets of brushed stainless steel and was wondering if anyone had any affordable resources.

This is the sort of thing that I have in mind but I've got no idea if these prices are reasonable or if it could be found cheaper elsewhere.

http://www.quickshipmetals.com/304-stainless-steel/34food-grade-stainless-steel-sheet-024.html

Anyone have any input?

At 32 bux a square foot it must be nice to be able to live aboard a floating winnebago.

-cheers

Pricey yeah, but honestly there can't be much more than 100 sq feet of wall space to cover... the overall floor space is probably ~300 sq feet and there are windows all over the thing along with a bathroom, a kitchen, and door ways that eat up most of the wall area.

That is pretty sweet. But where would you place the brewing area?

haha, my thought exactly! Think I might have to take some brew gear over to his boat and brew a batch on the roof top deck just so I can say I've brewed on a boat before.

Latest posts

Back