Hello from Birmingham Alabama

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotigers

Reaction score
Hey all. I have been brewing for about 6 months. I lucked up on this forum while searching for info on a HERMS setup. I feel like I have hit the jackpot with the wealth of knowledge I have found so far. I am currently in the process of finishing a kegerator and a Brutus 10 (highly modified) brewery. My Brutus actually has 5 kegs on top because I have also added in the option for monitoring the distilling process.

welcome, i'm glad you found the information you need, i felt the same way when i found HBT. :ban:

also, am i mistaken or is home brewing illegal in alabama?

Welcome from Florida.

I just was reading about "Good People" Brewery in B-Ham....in the latest issue of Draft.

They have good beer?

Cheers!

Yes Good People has some really good beer. They are a small shop and take pride in everything they do.

And yes, homebrewing is illegal in Alabama. I simply experiment in various ways of using fermentation. :D

Greetings. I also live near the 'ham. I too have only been toying with, errrr, "experimental agricultural fermentation procedures" for a few months now, but this site really IS the shiz nit.

P.S. Roll Tide

Hey all. I have been brewing for about 6 months. I lucked up on this forum while searching for info on a HERMS setup. I feel like I have hit the jackpot with the wealth of knowledge I have found so far. I am currently in the process of finishing a kegerator and a Brutus 10 (highly modified) brewery. My Brutus actually has 5 kegs on top because I have also added in the option for monitoring the distilling process.

Welcome to the best site for home brewing. I also live in Birmingham. War Damn Eagle!!!

Back