Ebay March Pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alamo_Beer

Reaction score
My brewing budget this month is going towards a new fridge (wish it wasn't though :() Otherwise I'd probubly pick this up and not tell you about it :D

Anyway looks like a good price for someone interested LINKY

I think this has been listed before, but most were turned off by the fact that they're the 230V pumps. You'd just need to get a step up transformer and you'll be all set.

I know you can order replacement heads that are food grade and high temp, but that might push the price a little to high to make it worth it.

I initially was looking around eBay but decided to just grit my teeth and pay the extra $50 or so for the "real" one AustinHomeBrew sells. It was worth it to me just for the peace of mind...

Yeah I think you've got the right idea John. I wish I didn't have to buy a new fridge so I could get a pump but....next month is looking good :D

Not enough man, not enough :D

BTW, the new freezer is AWESOME! I can fit 2 buckets and 4 cornies (or 4 buckets total) I just doubled my capacity :ban:

I hear ya.

Just finished my keezer and going to have to wait a month or so before springing for a pump. Fortunately SWMBO is all on board getting a pump and building a brewing sculpture to save my aching back :mug:.

GT

Back