Tryed my first beer..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sontavas

Reaction score
I went camping this weekend and could not resist bringing a bottle of homebrew with me. It was only in the bottles for a week but I could not resist. The beer was incredible and Im excited that it will only get better in the next few weeks. Thanks to all for your help!!!

Congrats on your first beer brother! I'm cracking open my first bottle here in a week or two. I hope my results are as good as yours!

Looks like you should be getting started on that second batch! By the time you finish drinking the first batch, the second batch should be about done hehe ;) Be sure to set aside a few bottles of your first batch and let the age a good 4-6 months.

If you've already bottled, you should have had 2 batches already fermenting. Dont believe me? Just wait :) :)

Thanks, actually Im going to get some more supplies here now and I hope to start second batch here this afternoon!!! This is addictive!!

Yeah, I just bottled my first batch as well. Doubt she will be around more than a week, started my next batch a day after bottle.

Back