The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I'm pretty sure Paulie's idea of a sausagefest is him, stripped down to his boxers, gorging away in a kiddie pool full of Jimmy Dean Sausage Links.

Although, it is still kind of like a gay orgy.

You guys just ruined my breakfast sandwich.

HHad a great time at the SSBC meeting the other night. Thanks again all. And Cape, Great Bar! Loved the beers too, particularly the smoked porter. What did you use to get the smoked flavor?

BTW, was just looking at tickets for the Pats in London- PTN, looks like you bought them right. Cheapest tix now are $200 (most at $300-400), and a few sites say there are only a few hundred tix left....

Bird, I'm at work, just about anything amuses me. It's also Friday before the long weekend.

Maybe I'll brew Monday! Need to do something simple.

nhwrecker said:
How do you keep the beer from falling off the grill onto the coals?

Do you have to worry about pressure building up in the keg while it's smoking?

Whoa, your going to take a smack down for this! I'll be nice and lob it over to cape or bird.

Maybe she helps put the smoke in the beer........

granny_smoking_weed.jpg

nhwrecker said:
How do you keep the beer from falling off the grill onto the coals?

Do you have to worry about pressure building up in the keg while it's smoking?

You can also add wood chips soaked in whiskey, char an oak dowel rod and add it.

WTF!?!?!?!?!?!

Oh... and that's right... you all dig the Bog Iron plug in the sig... admit it.

Freakin' Babalu is home so heck with him! Time to lose the donation link.

I got a bunch of cascades from him so I want to make a brew with it. I have a ton of ingredients to use.

God Paul, the only spanking you'll get from a women is when their fight you off.

Don't you think you ought to at least have been there before you start talking smack? You know, just to lend a degree of credibility to what you're babbling about? Not that I want to be mistaken for Dakota as Cape's rump swab or anything, I'm just striving for accuracy and impartiality here. Why, I'm so accurate and impartial I'm practically the NY Times!

Uhhhhh, forget I said that, okay?

I doubt you'll ever be mistaken as me. I look way to good.

I do have a video of Capes deep fried pig incident on the interweb, lending Flounder the idea, that he might have been there and seen the pig. That said, I reluctantly agree with PTN, that Flounder has no idea what he's talking about, as usual.

HOLY *%^&%*... like that's a fking visual I need after drinking Stinger IPAs for the last two hours... Dakota and PTN in effin' spandex bike shorts....

I just painted every wall in my living room (and ceiling) with projectile vomit.

Cape Brewing said:
HOLY *%^&%*... like that's a fking visual I need after drinking Stinger IPAs for the last two hours... Dakota and PTN in effin' spandex bike shorts....

I just painted every wall in my living room (and ceiling) with projectile vomit.

I don't wear Spandex, I have self esteem. This coming from the gus who always says "here drink this, you can stay on my couch and sleep and I'll just sit here and watch tv next to you."

Even more creepy when he shows you a couple of his ski masks that he wears in Vail. I think one was a dudes butt cheek he made into a hat.

DakotaRules said:
This coming from the gus who always says "here drink this, you can stay on my couch and sleep and I'll just sit here and watch tv next to you."

Can this farkin' thread get any weirder?

I'm suddenly paralyzed with horror at the mental image of Dakota, passed out on Capes sofa, a beatific smile on his face and a little puddle of drool on the pillow, while Cape sits there all glassy eyed, watching reruns of "Bill Belichick, A Football Life," all the while groping with his free hand between the cushions for loose change.

Wait a minute... That hand isn't elbow deep between two sofa cushions!!!!!

The horror! The horror!!!

There have been a few 'behind the scenes' issues that have forced us to move U4 back later than usual. After Yeager's most recent court appearance it seems likely that we'll be able to proceed around the end of March/beginning of April. Unless the DA decides to refile. The MSPCA is pushing for that but I don't think he can get a conviction without the cooperation and testimony of the sheep involved and so far they've kept quiet, so I think it will be a go.

We'll post a date as soon as we can.

Man, that location is always a problem... Morse Dr is available Sat, March 24th... The day after Scotch Night. That has "epic weekend" written all over it. Hell... There could also be serious animal carcass cookin' going on if we wanted.

Just sayin'

(Dakota... I know I owe you a call. I'll catch you this morning)

I know that some people here don't give a rat's ass about baseball, but they can **** off for the next couple paragraphs.

I just want to go on record, before ANY of the games start, and say that I think the Sox are going to be a lot better than most of the Boston "pundits" seem to believe.

I believe the Bobby V experiment will ultimately crash and burn, but I think he's the right guy (ego and all) for the team right now. It'll probably all crated in Year 3, but this year I think he's going to light a fire under some asses that need to be a-flame.

All the talk I hear about the team's lack of "talent" - **** that, the team was the best in baseball for a good chunk of last season. They'll score enough runs, even with questions in right field and at shortstop. Crawford's the X factor; he really can't be any worse, and he's at least got the potential (if he gets his head on straight) to be a real weapon.

The pitching will improve; I'm excited to see Danny Bard as a starter. Taking Lackey out of the rotation for the full season by itself will improve the team.

I don't know if they win the division, but it's not going to be as miserable as so many in the Boston media seem to think.

So, now that that's out of the way, back to the topic at hand. **** you all, when are we making U4?

So far it is looking like March 31 due to scheduling issues. I have ordered the 099 and will make a barely wine starter again.

Cape, do you for one minute think we don't see through your pathetic attempt at getting Dakota passed out on your sofa for another night of "Find the Hidden Goodies!"

I keep telling you, I just look stupid. (Unlike Dakota, who DOES seem to fall for it time and time again.)

yeager1977 said:
So far it is looking like March 31 due to scheduling issues. I have ordered the 099 and will make a barely wine starter again.

Cool. I ordered the second Mega Tun yesterday, it should be here next week! I'll start making up the frame and manifold this weekend! This is gonna be GREAT!!!!!!! 200 gallons, here we come!

Back