Guinness tap handle replacement?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misplaced_Canuck

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
NE Columbia SC - Formerly, Montreal Canada
All right, the g/f somehow convinced me to get a nitrous tap... Got it all working great. The only problem is that it's a tall Guinness tap handle, and it interferes with the freezer door. I've temporarily taped the 2 door handles together to prevent accidents, but what I really need is a shorter Guinness-style tap handle.

The current handle is not the screw-on type. Instead, it has a screw on its side, which (I assume) is to remove the handle.

Any thoughts for a replacement? Doesn't have to be a Guinness brand one.

MC

images

:D

Did you find an adapter in the end? I also have a guinness tap that is too tall to fit in my fridge.

My SWMBO got me a custom handle as well but I just filled the hole in the door and moved the faucet assembly to the side of the fridge. Keeps the lines in order and don't have to worry about them stretching when I open the door as well. Of course, then I added two more faucets!

Back