Where to find CO2 in Silver Spring, MD/Mont County

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slipgate

Reaction score
Hey all, anyone know where I can get my tank filled in Silver Spring/Rockville/Gaithersburg Maryland, etc?

Robert's wants $22 to fill a 5# tank. If it is the exchange program, I pay $85 for a new tank and then exchange it. If I bring my own tank, it can take a week or more to get it filled.

Sheesh!

I just got back from Laurel Bottled Gas. They filled it for $12.50 plus a one time $2.00 charge for the sticker. Not Bad!

They also told me that you could fill your own bottles from a larger bottle. They said you'd have to turn the source bottle upside down and bleed off the excess pressure of the bottle being filled several times during the fill but they did not see any big issues with this.

filling my own just plain scares me at this point in time...I'm sure it will pass though

I just use Roberts... the little-hassle factor does it for me. There's a place in Fairfax VA (bert meechams bar supplies or something like that) where I had a Saturday morning emergency fix. This is probably a 20 min drive or so at the weekend, say an hour round trip.

The burp website (burp.org) has a list of co2 suppliers.

Good luck!

I use Airgas in Salisbury, MD...$12 for a 5lb bottle swap out. They're pretty big so you should be able to find one in your area.

I use Airgas in Salisbury, MD...$12 for a 5lb bottle swap out. They're pretty big so you should be able to find one in your area.

eh, it might just be a shore thing...I've never heard of them on the western shore...but have been know to be wrong in the past

Maryland Fire Equipment 12284 Wilkins Blvd Rockville, MD $30 to fill 15# tank
Pevs Paintball in Rockville

Latest posts

Back