A Homebrew Christmas Tree

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rvbrewer

Reaction score
I don't know if it has been done before.... But I had 10 buckets of grain sitting in my living room, and made the decision to use that for my Christmas tree instead of actually buying a tree..... So, here it is....

securedownload.jpg

And that is my wife in a "ugly" Christmas shirt... so, please appreciate the art... of "ugly" Christmas ware, which in Texas precludes sweaters.

Any wife who has allowed you to keep 10 buckets of grain in your living room, much less let you use them for a Christmas tree, does not own an ugly shirt or anything else for that matter IMO. Anything she wears is PERFECT! She's even smiling, as if she doesn't plan on killing you in your sleep! Nice..............

She is perfect... but that is for another thread... She actually wants more buckets, so we can expand the different beers we keep in our kegerator... 7 tap kegerator....

Back