25th annual southern california regional homebrew championship

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaltnHops

Reaction score
This was held at the Main Street Brewery in Corona, CA this past weekend. I submitted two beers, an American Wheat and an IPA. I took 3rd for my IPA. :rockin:

That's one perk that comes with helping judge, immediate access to results....maybe more SNAFU road trips

I was there when they were judging the BOS round and they read the winners after that. There were about 30 people there in total. Most of the winners were not present.

30 people, that is a really good turn out! We're lucky to get 20, judges, stewards, organizer combined.

That would be really nice of them. Normally I'm only into Outland brewers but they could really turn this around if they had Matt Brynildson jump out of a Double Jack cake spraying oaked Triple Jack everywhere.

Haha. I'd watch that episode.

I love that we've made this thread so long. First time clickers must surely think there has to be a link to the results.

Also clicked in here hoping for results. I submitted an APA and really just want to see the scoresheet comments, but I think the guidelines said those will be mailed within something like 20 days.

Haha sorry :) they actually just posted on their Facebook that results would be up on their website within the week and awards/score sheets would be sent out within 2 weeks

Any of you guys get the scoresheets in the mail or emailed yet? Last years were emailed to me, but haven't got anything yet for this year.

Just got my three second place ribbons and scoresheets back in the mail end of last week. Congrats on your BOS; my sweet stout placed 2nd behind your foreign extra...

Back