How old are you?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How old are you?

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46+

Results are only viewable after voting.

MoRoToRiUm

Reaction score
I'm posting this due to recent discussion in EdWorts AWESOME BREW HUT thread (check it out if you haven't yet) and I was just curious; how old is the typical HB member?

That's funny...I received a message that I already voted and this was the first time I opened the post...besides, 50+ was not listed.:D

I'm pretty certain that when I turned 52 that I became a teenager for the 4th time...

Sorry for those who did this a couple months back, missed that one- going to do a search and post it in Eds threads with this one for anyone curious..

25 myself :mug:

I want to know why the choice ends at 46+. Don't go grouping me with those old goats over 60! ;) (53 now)

Come on I know there are some people younger than me on here. They need to chime in. But i'm 23.

Yep, done before.
Yep, still no respect for a little wisdom from good aging.
Yep, now I'm 43.

Think of your beer. If you don't let it age, it's not very good.
QED

Young enough to know better :D

22.... I've been drinking good beer for years though, thats what a year in Belgium does for you!

25 here been brewing just over year. although when i was a kid i would help my dad brew

23. Only homebrewer I know personally. Wish I knew someone that I could split bulk grain/hops with.

Back