New LHBS In Lansing MI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TommyTbar

Reaction score
Called thats how we Brew, Located on the corner of vine and homer in the frandor shopping center. I have worked at this store for over a year. Formally known as just a tobacco store we are now expanding to become a home brew outlet. Currently have most of the basic equipment and base grains and a few specialty grains. Stocking Wyeast and a good variety of hops. Was pretty excited my boss decided to get into the home brew as I have been homebrewing for a couple of months. If your located in Lansing come check us out!!!! Also if you have any suggestions on what we should be stocking let us know :mug: Links are in my signature.

Went there last month. They have a wonderful (and knowledgeable) staff who take the time to get to know you, a monthly brew club that just took off, great selection for what you'll need and a willingness to find what you want, give great deals and just give a great experience. I'll definitely be coming back and supporting them.

So i saw this post, got up, left my house and ran to the place. I wanted to get a new kit for today and the red salamander is closed on mondays (and I was kicking myself for not placing a midwest order earlier).

I'd like to vouch and say that I had a great first experience with them. I got the chance to meet the owner and he is very professional and knowledgeable. He took the time to show me around the store and show me a flyer about a meeting on sunday. All in all a good experience and being just a few miles down the road, I'm in trouble.... lol

My wife and I stopped in the other day to see what you guys where like and I was impressed. Nice store, Nice service and best of all nice selection ! overall A+. I usually go to Brewgadgets because they where the closest with a good selection but you rival them for sure. Red Salamander had some great guys but no real selection other than grains in my opinion. it will be nice to have somewhere to go and be near by as well.

Back