Anybody know if this will work as a mill?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdhucks7

Reaction score
DSCN48741.JPGIt is a flour mill that a friend of mind got for like 15 bucks. It does look to be adjustible. Anyone seen anything like this before?

SD

WOW...no I have never seen anything like it...but it's like an iron grasshopper or something..

If it's adjustable then you shour be okay with some tweaking, it will probably work as well as a corona or similar style grain mill like I and many people use.

This sure as heck constitutes ugly junk, you must post it and your question in my corona mill thread...plus you may pick up some adjustment tips.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/my-ugly-junk-corona-mill-station-90849/

Cool thingy!

:mug:

Yeah it is ugly as sin, but just wait untill I find out if it will work then just see the uglyness begin. I have seen your corona thread and that was one of the reasons I started looking for a mill. I knew i could make something at least that ugly :D I am going to try it out tomorrow and see if I can make it work. If all goes well then I'll build some serious "junk".

SD

Good call on Google Revvy. I didnt even think about that. Looks like a Lee household flour mill. Adjustible settings, electric motor. :off:I guess I am heading to the brewshop tomorrow to get me some grain and try this out. Now all I need is a recipe! :rockin: Anybody got any ideas??? :)

If you are scared of the picture you ought to see that thing up close. I have had nightmares since I brought it in the house.:D

SD

Back