Need help with a Brewery Name.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98EXL

Reaction score
Seems like everyone has a great name for the beers and brewery they work in....

I have very little creative ability in this respect so I'd like some help, maybe someone can help me get the little juices I have flowing. I'd like it to have something to do with Gecko's....please no Gieco jokes, and I also like Electronic music, specifically Drum 'n Bass (for those who know).

Those two things I'd really like to incorporate into the name somehow, but I think something to do with Gecko's is my main concern. Any ideas?

How about "Fat-Tailed Brewing"? Plus there are thousands of premade logo's on the web.

swilliams1.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptychozoon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gecko

Just reading up on Geckos.. interesting that they expell stink and feces when threatened.. I do the same thing to SWMBO when she yells at me for drinking too much of my beer. The flying gecko was pretty neat but for suggestions i guess the best i can come up with is.

The Flying Gecko Brewery
The Green Rave Brewery

Dancing Lizard Brewing (You could name your beers using Gecko references)

Gecko Beat Beer Co.

Rhythm and Gecko Malt Liquor

Leggo my Gecko Beer

Mozilla Brewing (Probably get sued)

Gecko Spit Beer Company

You prefer "Gecko" in the name, or just gecko related. When I lived in Hawaii those things were all over. They climbed walls better than Spiderman.

I'm thinking kind of odd ones, like:
"Sucker Foot Brewery", or maybe even "Ceiling Sticker Brew". Picture an outline of a smallish gecko, and one of the feet zoomed in, or magnified way bigger than the rest...

Just a thought.

ETA:
Something like this, but by someone with better P-shop/GIMP skills than I...
eteemz_borrowed_gecko.JPG

The gecko doing the robot is just too classic. Robo-Gecko!

Damn - months and months of lurking and I pop my post virginity on Domo-Arigato-Gecko-Roboto.

Domo.

oh wow, thpse are some great names....the DnB Brew Co, could be tweaked to the "DnB Brew Crew"

I have a lot to ponder now

Back