Whats the best place to go for kegging equipment?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unkle Danky

Reaction score
I am thinking of getting into kegging soon and I have been looking around online. There are just so many choices, I would rather hear from some people that know what they are doing rather than wingin it on my own.

CHI Company is really reliable and easy to use. They are located in California, though worth it for the price they sell kegging supplies for.

I've been really happen with kegconnection.com. I'm not mechanically inclined, so I bought a regulator with the wye fitting (for two kegs) and the check valves already set up and installed. I was happy with the price, and the customer service when I had an issue with my first regulator. (They replaced it immediately, and the second one worked perfectly).

CHI for bulk keg buys, but there are a number of others who sell in the same price range. I got considerably nicer quality kegs from KegConnection than from CHI, but I'm pleased with both. I also paid a little more for the ones from KegConnection. The folks at KegConnection and CHI were both very on the phone, too.

I bought 12 kegs from CHI. I bought 8 kegs from KegConnection along with gas manifolds and gas in and liquid out ball-lock QDs. I bought CO2 tank and CO2 valves and tubing and stainless steel faucet shanks from MicroMatic. I bought tailpieces and shank nuts and MFL tube fittings from MidWest Homebrew. I got Perlicks from Superprod (Superior Products).

No one single place has the best price on everything. Shop around.

Latest posts

Back