I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
emjay said:
FTFY.

And great addition. Not because I agree, but, precisely because I DON'T agree. How some of these names are being mentioned in this thread is beyond me. I mean, Charlize Theron?! Seriously?!

I think some people can't get past her appearance in Monster. Personally I do not have that problem, one of the finest women on the planet IMHO.

Did you just mess with my girl Milla?? Heck no! She's hot.

Oh I would not shag some of these. Maybe being a chick I'm a tad more picky. Rashida hell no! Ina hell no. Paula Deen no way. Poor headbanger is traumatized with Paula.
Paper bag or not over head. No no no! That just calls for injury.
We should start a thread "they are hot and we know it" whoever comes up with an ugly chick gets less beer.

Heck no, name of the thread - I think they're hot...
Personally, I think she's smoking in Resident Evil, Ultraviolet, 5th Element!

Subsailor said:
Heck no, name of the thread - I think they're hot...
Personally, I think she's smoking in Resident Evil, Ultraviolet, 5th Element!

It's funny that you only mention the first half of the thread title, because I'm pretty sure that the thing she took issue with had to do with the *other* half - namely, the fact that you seem to think most people don't think Milla is hot (whereas thewinechik is insisting that she's actually a universal hottie, and thus should not qualify for this thread). Make sense??

Honestly though, I'd say she MIGHT qualify, because she just doesn't do it for me, and never really has. She just has that ultra-European model look, which always turns me off for whatever reason. But as I said, she has that (ultra-European) "model" look, and it's kind of hard for me to argue that someone that looks like a model isn't widely considered to be hot.

So maybe we should have a little informal poll here, with people replying with whether or not they think she's hot. Obviously we're at 2-1 so far.

So, good people of HBT: Milla Jovovich - Hot or Not?

The avrail levine mention made me think of one i think fits. I used to have a thing for fiona apple. Not so much now but back when "criminal" came out i dug her. And i usually dont like the whole heroin chic thing.

emjay said:
I mean, Charlize Theron?! Seriously?!
Man, she really doesn't do it for me. I mean she is definitely hot, but I don't think she'd even make my top 50. I'm with you on the blondes - it's boring. Plus her nose looks like she did so much cocaine her sinuses collapsed.

Milla is definitely scorchingly hot in the face and I guess body in general, but the complete absence of breast tissue is a big thumbs down. I'd give her a 7 on the Internets, a 9 in real life.

I think Milla has universal hotness. I'm not ashamed to say I have an odd thing for Joan Cusack, definitely more personality than looks. Love the quirky girls.

That made me think of another.. Maggie Gyllenhaal, I think she is extremely sexy.

images

Definitely on Mila btw.

emjay said:
It's funny that you only mention the first half of the thread title, because I'm pretty sure that the thing she took issue with had to do with the *other* half - namely, the fact that you seem to think most people don't think Milla is hot (whereas thewinechik is insisting that she's actually a universal hottie, and thus should not qualify for this thread). Make sense??

Honestly though, I'd say she MIGHT qualify, because she just doesn't do it for me, and never really has. She just has that ultra-European model look, which always turns me off for whatever reason. But as I said, she has that (ultra-European) "model" look, and it's kind of hard for me to argue that someone that looks like a model isn't widely considered to be hot.

So maybe we should have a little informal poll here, with people replying with whether or not they think she's hot. Obviously we're at 2-1 so far.

So, good people of HBT: Milla Jovovich - Hot or Not?

At the time of your post... we were 2 to 2 sub think hot, I think hot. You and some other dude think not hot. So 2-2 let's get Milla right, and additionally other people have said post your post that she doesn't belong here.
But here is the ultimate question, would you boot her off your bed?
Ah!
Sorry, universally hot!
Moving on...
Lol
Truth is, if you can find even Charlize non hot, that means that technically even the hotness of all hotness (universally hot) will be found not hot by someone.
So we can dump all the chicks we want on this list, cause no matter how hot the world thinks they are, someone is bound to find them not hot.
So, ultimately the question is, ask yourself people, do you find this woman so freaking hideous that you will boot her off the bed?
That's the question. Would I kick Paula Deen out!
HECK YEAH!!!

Maggie Gyllenhaal is disgusting. I guess that means she belongs in this thread if someone finds her attractive, but I must say you are the first person I've ever seen say that.

Airborneguy said:
Maggie Gyllenhaal is disgusting. I guess that means she belongs in this thread if someone finds her attractive, but I must say you are the first person I've ever seen say that.

Yes. She looks inbred.

Lauren Graham? BTW, why is it that every time I searc for someone, "feet" shows up as a frequent search suggestion? Are there that many foot fetish people out there?

BTW, why is it that every time I searc for someone, "feet" shows up as a frequent search suggestion? Are there that many foot fetish people out there?

That is hilarious. I have the same thing here and I could give a crap about people's feet. I was wondering if it means that it's a common local search term? WTF?

jsguitar said:
Huh, the funny thing is that I'm not seeing the feet suggestion all of sudden. Google is scary.

It's all scary. When I was on FB I remember that I would make comments about things, and then advertisements for the things I had wrote about would appear on the margins. Or one time there was a girl (black) who I was keeping in touch with after her moving via email. It wasn't more than 2 or 3 back and forth and I got a "Meet Black Singles Near You" email for a dating site.

Feet don't scare me.

Yeah, me neither though I'm sure there are some feet out there somewhere that might scare me. It's not that I can't appreciate nice feet either, it's just not the first thing I'd think about.

It's kind of like Megan Fox's thumbs. I mean why did someone even notice that? I would've never noticed, but she does have toe thumbs. She's still sexy, not really my thing, but....oh who am I kidding.

I had to look it up to see what you were talking about. My first GF after my divorce had that, first time I'd ever seen it on a girl. She had an unreal a$$ though, and knew how to use everything she had so, like Megan Fox, the thumb wasn't my concern. ;)

Yeah, some girl told me that. I was like 'Really? I never noticed.' I wanted to say, 'Really? She has thumbs?!' :drunk:

Lauren Graham? BTW, why is it that every time I searc for someone, "feet" shows up as a frequent search suggestion? Are there that many foot fetish people out there?

I've no idea about feet, boobs are FAR superior in my book...

As far as Lauren Graham goes, I've always thought she was hot; in that sort of "she's hot, but doesn't know just how hot she really is, wholsome, girl next door" kind of way. That makes her even hotter for me.
Regards, GF.

Well, here is my contributions to this thread......(in no particular order)

Octomom
octo.jpg

Laura Prepon
Laura%20Prepon%20Wallpaper5.jpg

Kari Byron
Kari_Byron_crop2.jpg

Rose McGowan
rose-mcgowan.jpg

Danielle Colby
600full-danielle-colby--cushman.jpg

I went to Google Danielle Colby (properly named Danielle Colby-Cushman, it would seem) to see if that was who I thought it was. It was.

On my phone, using Google Now, it only showed the top 3 search "predictions". And wouldn't ya know, this is what it threw at me:

danielle colby cushman
danielle colby cushman feet
danielle colby cushman net worth

Apparently the internet is populated by shallow, gold-digging foot-fetishists.

Jennifer Tilley

I'd split her like a log everyday and twice on Sunday.

There is something about Jennifer Tilly kind of freaks me out. I'm not sure exactly what it is. She seems like a nice person. And, she's a poker player. You'd think I would have played poker with her at some point, but I haven't. Maybe she only plays tournaments, which would explain it since I almost never do.

Tilly is over the top personality-wise** for me but I still think she's got a cool sexy thing going on. Quick, someone Google her feet!

**I think it's the voice that makes me think that

There is something about Jennifer Tilly kind of freaks me out. I'm not sure exactly what it is. She seems like a nice person. And, she's a poker player. You'd think I would have played poker with her at some point, but I haven't. Maybe she only plays tournaments, which would explain it since I almost never do.

Ya, I'd poke her too! :ban:

savannahvan said:
I may be female & married...but, nothing would stop me from doing Winona Ryder.

Me neither. In fact, I'd question whether or not she really belongs in this thread. I don't know for sure, though. All I know is that, even among the women in this thread that (I would admit) I'd bang, she's still nearly at the top of my list.

Back