How many feet of steel needed for brew rig?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1stTimer

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I’m getting ready to build a single tier brew table. Something on wheels with a pump to move from one keg to the other. I found a design on here that I really like. Check out my blog and you will see it. It’s the first post you will see. Atomic Donkey Brewing

My question is does anyone know about many feet of steel it would take? I emailed the person who posted the picture but haven’t gotten a response yet. I’m looking to purchase the materials as early as today but hopefully no later than Saturday.

Thank you for any help you can provide. CHEERS!!

Huh, never heard of this before. I'm on lunch break so I do believe I will mess around with this. Thanks.

One thing I have these days is time. I will be messing with this tonight at home. Cant do it from the work computer.

Im still screwing around with it. Pretty fun stuff. In my job I use a lot of GIS so this is right up my alley.

Depends on the setup, I'm doing on that has the following cuts:
4 - 60"
6 - 19"
9 - 16"

For a total of 41.5 feet

Back