first label for first brew.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subwyking

Reaction score
ok check it out. i got the idea while driving though topeka last weekend. i saw a homeless man drinking something out of bottle wrapped in a brown paper bag, and it hit me. brown bag brew co.

my.php

Oh and I used a combination of Photoshop CS2 and Illustrator CS2

subwyking said:
ok check it out. i got the idea while driving though topeka last weekend. i saw a homeless man drinking something out of bottle wrapped in a brown paper bag, and it hit me. brown bag brew co.

my.php

Outstanding label. And I like the Brewery name too.

Thanks! I wish the guy sleeping on the sidewalk had turned out better, but i wanted to go for a grocery bag sorta look. Really grainy and only a few colors.

What's next? Kitty litter stout? Liver spots porter?

So, the guy is a little blurry, it fits the concept.

Very cool. Dig the concept. I agree with david that the guy in the center could use just a tad more definition and / or contrast, but overall, I like it :)

subwyking said:

my.php

haha, nice!

I like it just the way it is. The picture makes you sorta concentrate on it like those 3-D pictures that were all the rage back in the mid-1990's. It gives you something to study while you're drinking your beer! Kind of like all the characters we tried to pick out on the Old Style cans back in college!

Latest posts

Back