First Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hegh

Reaction score
Second brew, but first label. My wife decided that, although she doesn't like beer, she does like artsy stuff, so she's the official label maker. This is for EdWort's Apfelwein:

apfelwein%20wine.jpg

(if it doesn't work, hopefully this will)

There's a bit of a story behind the name:

She told me when I first started brewing that she didn't want me doing it all the time. But, as soon as my first brew (a Scotch Ale) was done, I wanted to start something else. So I decided to do the apfelwein, since it was really easy and I could put it together in maybe two hours, and keep it secret to surprise her with later on.

I bottled it today after convincing her to go to the mall (she didn't want to go out), telling her that I'd have a nice surprise for her when she got home. Turns out it wasn't such a great surprise, and she was a bit mad. She did decide to design a label for it, though, so maybe all will be well and I'll be brewing some more in the near future :rolleyes:

I like it.

The only thing I would change is that the brewery name and Deceit are
competing for each other. They are both the same size and density more
or less.

I would personally shrink the brewery name and place it beneath the
Deceipt.

Should look nice though

Back