Peanut Butter Chocolate Stout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spraentart

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've searched around for this a bit but couldn't find any results. I picked up the ingredients for Yooper's Oatmeal Stout and I was considering adding PB2 as well as some cocoa powder at ~5 mins. First, am I going to impart the flavors that I want as well as the smell at 5 mins? Second, has anyone actually done this and what were your results? I've seen a lot of people say that they were going to add it to a beer but never saw their results. Any suggestions are definitely welcome. I don't want to do a full 5gal batch if no one has had great results. I may end up doing a 1gal test batch and ferment the other four as a normal oatmeal stout.

I've talked with a professional brewer who made this at home and apparently had great success - his big tip was to use the PB2. Let us know how it turns out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Google "Chocolate Covered Beaver Nuts Recipe".....brewed it last year and it was awesome. Used 2 jars of PB2 ...cocoa powder and also nibs.

Back