The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Brian,
I meant to swing by tonight and drop off those tickets to the Boston Ballet but ran short of time before school. I'll try to get out there on Wednesday so you have them for the weekend. Happy Birthday!

Btw, I get a huge kick out of your Flatulant Fowl ID. That retard is a f'ing riot. You do farktard better than anyone on the Internet. (After me.)

Awww shucks, you say the nicest things Paulie. You make me want to bat for the other team like you do. Smooches, Flatulant Fowl a.k.a TC.

image-2898196952.jpg

My day. Should I say more?

paulthenurse said:
Just had a Pearl hot dog cooked on a BGE. There is a guy with a hot dog cart at the head of Lake Quannapowitt in Wakefield. A must stop when I go to my folks. Out/f'ing standing. With a Moxie to wash it down? Meal fit for the gods.

Have you tried saugy's?

It's good to know there's at least one old codger still alive here - and he likes "Moxie"...

All the local teevee news trucks have turned out at Fenway Pahk for Dollar Beard Day. Some folks are definitely stylin'. As promotions go, this one's gonna be fun to see...

Cheers!

Back