MD/DC/PA/DE/NoVA FALL brew day 9/11/2010

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I am brewing. I may bottle up some uncarbed sour though. I am so freaking happy with this sour blond I have going - would like to get some feedback, but I am holding off on bottling the whole batch.

Remember to bring any unwanted empty bottles. Since my last request I have started 10G more of sour beer... My basement is looking a wee bit ridiculous with all the aged beer.

I don't think I am brewing. I may bottle up some uncarbed sour though. I am so freaking happy with this sour blond I have going - would like to get some feedback, but I am holding off on bottling the whole batch.

Remember to bring any unwanted empty bottles. Since my last request I have started 10G more of sour beer... My basement is looking a wee bit ridiculous with all the aged beer.

does it look like mine? my car is too small to bring many bottles, but youll be at my house next month.

It is basically my backup incase my hard drive crashes and I need to find all my recipes again. I figured it was a good idea since it happened to someone I know :cross:

It is basically my backup incase my hard drive crashes and I need to find all my recipes again. I figured it was a good idea since it happened to someone I know :cross:

:'(

I have recovered all past recepies! all i really lost is the OGs of my last 5 beers. and the ones I was planning on making.... but yes, backing up is good!

Hey, all. Sorry I've been incommunicado for a while, but things have been sucking to a huge degree lately. I'm still planning on being there for brewday, but don't know what the money situation is going to be like to actually brew.

Hope all is well for everyone else.

Wes,

Got your PM, but your box is full. Tom's closed this weekend for holiday.

I found out the hard way :drunk:
I should've called before heading all the way out there. I drowned my disappointment about it by picking up an Aventinus and Trois Pistoles from beltway.

Forgot to mention in my last post, my friend Juan will be joining me and Jen on Saturday. He's been brewing extract for a little while, but looking to break into AG. Hopefully he'll find the experience as enlightening as I did when first showing up. :D

Well, it looks like I won't make it for any brewing, if at all. I sort of pulled the trigger on a pair of 10gallon corny kegs, which depleted any discretionary spending I have. Plus, I brewed some Belgian Strong for my birthday this weekend. SWMBO wasn't too happy with my excessive spending recently (she's right). So I'm going to go on haiatus for a while until my allowance category fills back up.

On a related note, anyone looking for some local homebrew equipment? (My CL post) ;)

I think I decided I may actually brew on Sat. I have been having a craving for more and more dubbles, I need to get a vial and a starter going.

Wes, let me know if your PMs are clear, and I'll send you my number. Give me a call if you go out to Tom's this week.

PM box is cleared out now. I ended up traveling to MdHB on sunday to get makings for next weekend and my oaked barleywine. Probably won't be heading down for a few more weeks now, but send me your # anyways.

I managed to get most of my ingredients today for an Abbey Dubbel, but the damn LHBS did not carry D2 belgian syrup. I will have to head to the other one near work on Friday.

photo.jpg

well, someone remind me when im pregaming after packing the car tongiht....
i need D2 for ryan, pils for ryan
11lb munich for wes
mead for me
anything else?????????

ClaphamSA....

Here's what I need. The heck of the rest of them.

19 lbs base malt -- preferably MO but we can work with 2 row too!
Also 3 ounces of Fugglez pleeze

Thanks much!

Back