• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

integra93ls

Reaction score
i have some kegs that a friend of mine has and wants to get rid of them.
checking the intrest in them here.

they are 15.5 gal kegs
ss but rubber coated kegs

let me know if you are interested in them.
i think he wants somewhere around $50-70 ea

danbass said:
putnam valley, ny. People using the HBT app really need to learn to stop asking for locations and check in the actual forums.

Why is it so wrong to ask where you are if it is not known? Many posters don't have their exact location listed anyway.
It the app is used the location isn't known.
If people listing things for sale don't want those questions asked they should state where they are located.

-cheers

I use the app 75% of the time. It takes you 2 seconds to type your location in.

Sent from my droid

And with your kind of attitude, I would be the last person to buy from you. Is it really that hard to answer a question????

Just to clear something up that I noticed, OP didn't answer it was someone else. Don't let this guy's attitude take away from the OP's sale. Wish they were closer to me, and not coated in rubber, haha. Good luck.

danbass said:
putnam valley, ny. People using the HBT app really need to learn to stop asking for locations and check in the actual forums.

So sorry to have put you off 'Fellow Brewer', I didn't realize that HBT had become a meat market(app or cpt) for pedaling your goods. My lack of attention to detal must burden you. Please accept my dearest apologies. Good day.

Just to clear something up that I noticed, OP didn't answer it was someone else. Don't let this guy's attitude take away from the OP's sale. Wish they were closer to me, and not coated in rubber, haha. Good luck.

Glad you picked up on that too. Sheesh. People sure are touchy here.

So sorry to have put you off 'Fellow Brewer', I didn't realize that HBT had become a meat market(app or cpt) for pedaling your goods. My lack of attention to detal must burden you. Please accept my dearest apologies. Good day.

Sorry. Probably should have phrased it that App users should be aware that the location could be listed in the users info. My apologies to OP and anyone else reading this thread. That was a terrible post.

danbass said:
Sorry. Probably should have phrased it that App users should be aware that the location could be listed in the users info. My apologies to OP and anyone else reading this thread. That was a terrible post.

The OP is posting it for a friend, so the friend doesn't have to be in the same place. I have lots of friends that like 100+ miles away from me.

Sent from my iPhone

For you android users, if you press the menu button, then tap "open browser", it'll show you the persons location, IF they have it listed. For apple users, youre SOL, AFAIK

mikeysab said:
For you android users, if you press the menu button, then tap "open browser", it'll show you the persons location, IF they have it listed. For apple users, youre SOL, AFAIK

One step for this apple user - tap your avatar.

How are things in Staten Island?

I figured there was a way, just couldnt figure out how.

Things are food in staten island. Get any good barbecue over in greenville?

I have a coated keg. Plan on using it for electric HLT. Don't see why it wouldn't work for a BK, or at least worth a shot.

FWIW I found that the coating isn't too hard to peel off, at least the section on top (bottom, actually) came off just fine. I am planning on soldering a fitting in the bottom and gluing the piece back on. Maybe the rubber would make a decent insulation.

heck yeah! in general, the little portable trailer bbq outfits on the side of the road have the best. of course all our barbecue is "wet", but i really prefer the dry rub stuff.

Lucky bastard, I WISH we had bbq trucks on the side of the road. We get hot dog trucks, yippee. My wife went to a wedding in TN, said it was the best bbq she ever hadd.

wow im glad this whole thread that was for an item(s) that are forsale turned into a ***** fest and facebook.
well anyone who chimmed in interested in the kegs?

wow im glad this whole thread that was for an item(s) that are forsale turned into a ***** fest and facebook.
well anyone who chimmed in interested in the kegs?

You're welcome for keeping your post at the top of the classified section for most of the day. :mug:

mikeysab said:
Lucky bastard, I WISH we had bbq trucks on the side of the road. We get hot dog trucks, yippee. My wife went to a wedding in TN, said it was the best bbq she ever hadd.

pm me your addy. I might have something to send your way..

I sent another pm today as well. Well I guess pm me with your phone # so we can figure it out.

Back