Acronyms galore wtf?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironwave

Reaction score
Hi

I DID read the FAQ, the Acronyms wiki, and well, allot of threads.

Still, Are there SOMEPLACE where all the acronyms can be found in one friendly place, because some of them, I still cant find.

And this here excellent forum has more acronyms then a school kid.

Thanks,
yours newbie.

Try finding out what EAC means..... it is impossible nearly.... I only found out what it meant by mistake (I think in the qoutable quotes thread) ;)

AFAICAS!

(as far as I'm concerned, acronyms suck!) at least he ones that I have to look up. :)

Sexy Amish?

images

The OP complains about acronyms yet uses one in the thread title?

I smell hypocracy!

...or is that bacon?

mmmm bacon

Hi

I DID read the FAQ, the Acronyms wiki, and well, allot of threads.

Still, Are there SOMEPLACE where all the acronyms can be found in one friendly place, because some of them, I still cant find.

And this here excellent forum has more acronyms then a school kid.

Thanks,
yours newbie.

I'd like to know too. And not the silly, non-brew related ones. Just those pertaining to beer and brewing. I think that's what makes the sticky thread so confusing. Thankfully, I've been reading enough that I've been able to figure some of them out but there are still a few that confuse me. I'm slowly trying to get back into home brewing and I want to do it right this time, but all these acronyms are confusing me and it gets frustrating at times as I don't know what people are talking about. :confused:

The OP complains about acronyms yet uses one in the thread title?

I smell hypocracy!

...or is that bacon?

mmmm bacon

Yea,
I thought it hilarious too.

Since this post has become an joke on me, not that I mind ;)

Get The F Off My Case

Not to be taken seriously, of cause.

Back