• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania 15G Kettle / Mash Tun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gitmoe

Reaction score
Looking to sell my 15G kettle. The pot is a really nice Winco stainless steel pot. Will include the Blichmann weldless thermometer, weldless bulkhead, 3 piece stainless ball valve, male camlock QD, and 1/2 kettle screen inside. I used this kettle 4 times since I bought it new. I'm trying to get another Bayou pot to match the other two kettles I have on my single tier. I'm located just outside Philly.

Kettle $199.99
Weldless bulkhead $28.95
3 piece SS ball valve $27.95
1/2" kettle screen $19.99
Blichmann Thermometer $40.00
Male Camlock QD $7.95

Total $324.83

Asking $175

Item is the middle kettle in the picture below...

IMG_20130122_171217.jpg

I'll get more pics later but there's nothing else to really see. Willing to ship Fedex for an additional $15 on top of agreed sale price to anywhere in the continental US.

Bazooka screen...

Sale is pending. Waiting for a response. If I don't hear back by tomorrow I'll continue down the list of PMs received in the order they were sent.

All local buyers so far have fallen through. Still hoping to put together a local deal. If anybody local is interested for the $190 price hit me up. I'll be out of town from today until Tuesday so I wouldn't be able to meet up until I get back. I'll still be responding to PMs.

Im interested as well if anything falls through. Im a few minutes away from lansdale if thats anywhere near you. Thanks

Still available... PM'ed everybody interested and nobody got back to me.

PRICE LOWERED!

$175 PICKED UP ONLY

Somebody come get this thing. That's a smoking deal. I'd rather sell it to somebody on here before I put it on Craigslist....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back