Alicia Keys- Man I need help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
Every time that beautiful, talented woman hits the part of her song where she stands up from her piano and belts out "THIS. GIRL. IS ON FIIIIIIIIIIIRRRREE!!!" I picture a guy in an FDNY uniform and full kit rushing in before she finishes the word "fire" and hitting her with the full 400psi of an attack hose.*

You know... to put this girl out.

And I laugh until I snort. My wife doesnt think this is half as funny as I do.

I actually respect Ms. Keys and I dont want to cause her harm (unlike Beyonce, of whom I'd like to hit with a salmon) but I WOULD LOVE to see the above. Maybe a spoof on SNL or something.

There is something terribly wrong with me.

*Firehose facts taken from here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_hose

What's wrong with some junk in the trunk?

I for one enjoyed the national anthem during the superbowl.

And now I'm thinking of what it would be like to hold an inch and a half attack line at 400 PSI... Teh Suck is all that comes to mind.

But that would be funny as hell....

What's wrong with some junk in the trunk?

I for one enjoyed the national anthem during the superbowl.

I for one hated it. I mean she sang it on key and so on so forth. I just hate the drug out versions of the national anthem. the best was Choirs of the Army, Navy and Air Force doing it in 05.

Every time that beautiful, talented woman hits the part of her song where she stands up from her piano and belts out "THIS. GIRL. IS ON FIIIIIIIIIIIRRRREE!!!" I picture a guy in an FDNY uniform and full kit rushing in before she finishes the word "fire" and hitting her with the full 400psi of an attack hose.*

You know... to put this girl out.

And I laugh until I snort. My wife doesnt think this is half as funny as I do.

I actually respect Ms. Keys and I dont want to cause her harm (unlike Beyonce, of whom I'd like to hit with a salmon) but I WOULD LOVE to see the above. Maybe a spoof on SNL or something.

There is something terribly wrong with me.

*Firehose facts taken from here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_hose

Hah! We've been making fun of that exact scene since we saw it a few weeks ago. So funny.

OTOH, I thing she is very talented too. And fine looking.

Back