In the event that Shecky

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
goes missing, JoeC was the last person to see him (alive) and he claims Shecky was already lacking his drawers.

He confessed in the chat.

On behalf of myself, I will not disclose whether or not he fit into 4 corny kegs. Who wants a thick red ale?

No, no, no guys, the only way to tell the difference between Zombie Shecky and the real one is to flash him a pic like this...

Porch%20Couch%20Pillows.jpg

And if he goes all red in the face and ballistic and raving about the evils of porch couches, it's real shecky...if he just says "braiiiins." then you know it's the zombie one...

:D

What in the holy hell? I come back home from meeting two fine gentelmen, one of whom could pass for 15 years old (I'm not saying which one) and this is what happens?

Guess I've built up quite a reputation, for better or worse. :p

It was the real live me, and I am wearing drawers. Plaid green boxers, if you must know.

What in the holy hell? I come back home from meeting two fine gentelmen, one of whom could pass for 15 years old (I'm not saying which one) and this is what happens?

Guess I've built up quite a reputation, for better or worse. :p

It was the real live me, and I am wearing drawers. Plaid green boxers, if you must know.

I must, I must.. :D

btw, gentlemen is spelled wrong in your statement. ;)

Ah yes, Shecksteropolousmadoodleydoo. Now that he's gone AG he'll be like the Gnome and just grace us with his presence at his convenience. Kinda like a cat does. Just keep out the food and water and it'll let you know when it wants to play, otherwise, leave it alone. :D

j/k ;)

When Shecky says he feels like an old man he is just telling you what he wants. It's probably best to go and hire an old man for him, or he will eat your brains.

Are you hitting on me? That's flattering, really. You're only 8-10 years off. :p

hahahahahahaha! Nah, I'm completely serious.

It has been difficult for me working though... when I've conducted meetings many people initially don't take me seriously. When they realize that I'm not kidding (or a work study) they finally respect me.

I find it Ironic that something as ugly as that should be telling me that Lucy Pinder is beautiful. You'd really think it should be guiding my loins towards one of those wrinkly chinese puppies to match it's own appearance!

It appears as if your abuse is going unnoticed! What's up with that? Pretty rude if you ask me...

EDIT* Never mind! I thought you were hammering on Shecky..... Now I see what you mean.

Damn, how did I miss this thread yesterday? :confused:

Zombie shecky? Real shecky misplessing words?

Whats next. Redneck astronaut supershecky?

Wears a space helmet, wife beater and goes around correcting people's english into redneck? ;)

Or is that "bushnick"?

hahahahahahaha! Nah, I'm completely serious.

It has been difficult for me working though... when I've conducted meetings many people initially don't take me seriously. When they realize that I'm not kidding (or a work study) they finally respect me.

I have the same problem. 26 but look 20. I traveled for Service work from the age 22-25 (appearred 17-20) and you could tell when my contacts first saw me they were thinking, oh god, this kid can't fix my machine! The worst was conducting training at auto plants. These 40-50 year old union workers don't want some "kid" trying to teach them something about their job! I learned real quick, Show up with Doughnuts.They wouldn't care if you actually were 12. They're not listening anyways, at least they can eat doughnuts while they zone out for 8 hours.

Back