Source for homebrew supplies in Spain?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Radome

Reaction score
Hey all,
I am a US homebrewer who has recently moved to Madrid, Spain with the military. I want to keep brewing, but I can't find a local source for ingredients. Some online US homebrew shops will ship to my APO box, but the postage is outrageous. It also seems silly to order a European-made product that's been shipped to the US only to have it shipped back to Spain.

Are there any members out there who can offer advice on buying local in Madrid or shipping within Europe?

Thanks,
Radome

Well I'm stationed in Germany and I feel your pain. The shipping can be outrageous. If you plan ahead and are willing to wait a while you can opt to do parcel post instead of priority. I know of a few shops here in Germany and one in Belgium but the prices in euro and the selection just doesn't compare. FYI Midwest has mil discount as well as hop tech.

Hello from Spain this thread is a few months old if the OP is still in Madrid and need some advice on buying supplies just let me know and I will give you a few options/reviews

I know this is an old thread but if you have problems with a company shipping international there are many people who are willing to buy it local and ship it abroad for a small fee. This doesn't get around the outrageous international shipping and VAT fees, but if you are looking for something not in your market there are always options.

Well those to site are the most expensive.

You should try cerberus or cal arenys or cervesa artesana. I never get my supplies from them.

For APO addresses only USPS ships cheap. When I was in England I would ship to my friends and have them take it to the post office. Shipping to APO from the states is the cost to New York. After that military planes take it, for free.

Hello all,

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I am currently brewing in Spain and am wondering if anyone knows of a reliable company out here that prints labels. Or am I going to have to order from the States? Thanks for your help.

Hello all,

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I am currently brewing in Spain and am wondering if anyone knows of a reliable company out here that prints labels. Or am I going to have to order from the States? Thanks for your help.

Where do you live? In the capital?

Benissa/Calp Homebrew for people in the Alicante area. If they don't have what you want right away, they can probably get it for you

http://tupropiacerveza.es/

The store is located here but is NOT open to the public. But you might be able to pick up your supplies there after ordering via the website. You should probably ask before picking up...

Lat 38.730308 Long 0.073311

Latest posts

Back